How to Manage My Wallet
Recharge My Wallet
|The Wallet recharge is performed from the Virtual Infrastructure area associated to your Wallet.|
After login to the ONDA User Portal, select the button under the Virtual Infrastructure area (with your Wallet name) to get to your Console.
If you are in your Personal Support Area and wish to recharge your Wallet, click Menu > Homepage > button under the Virtual Infrastructure area (with your Wallet name)
Click on Menu > Wallet > Recharge Wallet.
Step 1 – Recharge Wallet
- Insert the amount you want to recharge by selecting one of the options from the drop down menu, ranging from 20€ to 2000€.
Amounts are expressed in Euro and VAT is excluded.
- Click the Next button to move to the next tab (Step 2)
Step 2 – Summary
- Review the information chosen for your recharge.
You can go back and edit the recharge amount by clicking the Back
- In order to proceed with the payment, click the PayPal Checkout button
- The secure PayPal browser window opens up
- If you already have a PayPal account, click the Log In button and enter your PayPal credentials
- If you do not have a PayPal account, fill in the required information (listed below) of the PayPal Guest Checkout section (please note that all fields are mandatory) in order to pay using your Debit ot Credit Card through the PayPal interface.
All major Debit or Credit cards (including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club) are accepted.
- Card number and relevant Card information (expiration date, CSC number, card holder name)
- Billing address
- Contact information (phone number and email)
After filling in this information you have the option of creating a PayPal account.
- Click the Pay Now button of the PayPal browser window
- Review your order summary on the PayPal browser window
- Click Continue to proceed with the payment
- A pop-up window confirms the successful payment.
- Further to your Wallet recharge through PayPal, you are redirected to the Virtual Infrastructure area of the ONDA User Portal.
Your Wallet credit now appears next to the Menu link on the top left corner:
After having created Virtual Servers, it is possible to visualise the wallet transactions on the
- Menu on the top left corner > Wallet > Wallet Transactions