How to Login to the ONDA User Portal
When clicking on the Login/Register link on the top right-hand corner of the ONDA Web Portal, or clicking on the Order or Access links and buttons, the following pop-up window comes up:
Click the Login button to display the Login page:
Follow these steps to complete your registration and Login:
- Enter your Email address
- Enter your Password
- Click the Login button
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot your password? link on the Login page, below the Login button.
- On the “ONDA User portal – Password reset request” page, insert your email address, then click the Send button.
- A pop-up window will confirm that an email message has been sent to your email address to reset your password.
- Go to your mailbox and open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org (please check the Junk mailbox if you do not receive it immediately)
- Click the link in the email to go to the “ONDA User Portal – Password reset” page.
- Enter the new password, then re-enter
- Re-enter the new password to confirm it.