The View service allows users to visualise supported data in the form of a full resolution digital image file through a standard Web Map Service (WMS).
Supported products are:
- Sentinel-1 IW GRDH vertical polarization
- Sentinel-2 L1C
- Sentinel-2 L2A
Images from the last month are available through the View service within few hours from the publication of the corresponding product on the ONDA Catalogue.
View via WMS
- Access the list of available WMS layers through standard OGC API GetCapabilities.
The following layers are available:
- S1_IW_GRDH_FullResolution – Sentinel-1 IW GRDH vertical polarization with full resolution: 40m
- S2L2A_TRUE_COLOR – Sentinel-2 L2A True color image with full resolution: 10m
- S2_MSIL1C_TRUE_COLOR – Sentinel-2 L1C True color image with full resolution: 10m
- View a specific layer through standard OGC API GetMap requests
Example of request
View from Catalogue
From the Catalogue, click on the “Layer” button of a single product (amongst the supported product types) and visualise the image in the geographical context.
INSPIRE Directive compliance
INSPIRE Metadata files
- View Service Metadata file can be found here
The INSPIRE (Infrastructure for Spatial Information in Europe) Directive (2007/2/EC) aims to create a European Union spatial data infrastructure for the purposes of EU environmental policies, or policies and activities which may have an impact on the environment.
INSPIRE will enable the sharing of environmental spatial information among public sector organisations, facilitate public access to spatial information across Europe and create harmonised spatial datasets that can be used seamlessly in cross-border applications.
To ensure that the spatial data infrastructures of the EU Member States are compatible and usable in a Community and transboundary context, the INSPIRE Directive requires that common Implementing Rules are adopted in a number of specific areas, such as Metadata, Data Specifications, Network Services, Data and Service Sharing, Spatial Data Services, Monitoring and Reporting.