About the ONDA Cloud Archive
The ONDA Cloud Archive is a secure and reliable storage solution based on OVH Cloud Archive technology, supporting the archiving of large amount of data that remain easily accessible by the users.
The following datasets with sensing date older than one month are currently stored on the ONDA Cloud Archive:
- Sentinel-1 (except for SLC products over Europe*)
- Landsat 8
- Copernicus Marine Environment Monitoring Service (CMEMS)
- Copernicus Land Monitoring Service (CLMS)
- Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS)
* The Europe area is defined as follows:
- latitude between 34° N and 60° N
- longitude between -11° E and 33° E
These products are visible on the ONDA Catalogue and are accessible by all users through the ONDA Catalogue and the OData API, but with a different latency.
The rest of the ONDA public datasets are all immediately available from the ONDA Object Storage.