OVHcloud-ONDA Hackatho2n during ESA Φ-Week
Our Cloud provider OVHcloud and ONDA are pleased to launch the jointly organised virtual Hackatho2n, which will take place as part of the ESA Φ-Week on 11-15 October 2021.
Who can apply?
We aim to engage start-ups, students and researchers to propose innovative solutions based on the big data concept (continuous flow of data, automation processing) that have an impact on the New Space Economy.
It is envisaged that applying participants already have skills relevant to software development, e.g.: computer programmers, graphic and interface designers, Geographic Information Systems and Earth Observation experts, project managers and thematic experts (agriculture, energy, forestry, oil & gas…), data analysts.
What’s the challenge?
We expect the outcome demos to provide new ideas on how space big data serve the society and contribute to the economy growth, as well as extending the number of Copernicus users benefitting from the latest technologies.
We will provide:
- 2 pre-hackathon Webinars on the use of OVHcloud infrastructure and on the exploitation of the ONDA platform. These virtual training sessions will be vailable to all accepted Teams and will be useful to receive technical insights on how to better develop the Hackathon projects.
- State-of-the-art Cloud resources with basic configuration for all accepted Teams during the Hackathon – specific requirements will be taken into account.
The Virtual machines will have pre-installed processing software Tools and direct access to all free data & information available in the ONDA Catalogue.
- Technical support during the Hackathon days
- 1st Team: Access to a 1000€ package of ONDA services + drone DJI
- 2nd Team: access to 500€ voucher OVHcloud public cloud services + NILOX OVERBOARD
- 3rd Team: access to 300€ voucher OVHcloud public cloud services
|Communication of acceptance:
|28 and 30 September
|12-13 October (48 hours)
|12 October, 12:00-13:00
|Pitch contest and Awards:
|15 October, 17:00-18:00
*The recorded webinars will be made available to accepted Teams
How to register:
Participants can submit their application here within 24 September.
Participants can register alone or in teams of 2 or more, up to a maximum of 6 persons per team.
Please note that teams composed by more than one member must submit only one application.
Get in touch with the organisers here for any query.