What is ONDA?
ONDA is a platform enabling users to host data and to build their applications in the Cloud.
We achieve this by fostering the exploitation of the freely available Earth Observation satellites Data and geospatial Information and by providing Access to Services for the development of new solutions.
In order to facilitate the use of Earth Observation satellite data and geospatial information, ONDA provides the added values of:
- full availability of all Copernicus data
- customisable solutions for diverse requirements and levels of expertise
- innovative data access technology allowing users to easily extract only the needed product information
We do this by offering free solutions to all users for easily accessing, downloading and processing a wealth of data and information as well as fee-based services that benefit from the performance of our Cloud environment.
Who is ONDA for?
ONDA exists to support users at various levels of expertise in exploiting geospatial data for a wide range of diverse purposes:
We provide free and open access to data and information from different sources:
- Earth Observation satellites, including the Sentinels – a family of missions developed by ESA for the operational needs of the Copernicus programme – , Envisat and Landsat 8
- Copernicus Services Projects: the Land and the Marine environment monitoring services
Our services help you build scalable and advanced applications for data processing and also provide solutions to integrate your own data:
- Search and display geospatial data
- Download data and information
- Scalable cloud computing resources
- Possibility to add custom features to the virtual server
- Dedicated managed services for expert users